<Venue> totally screws musicians. When are you gonna ‘get’ ‘em?
You may be right, (certain venues' reputations are as infamous as they are confirmed,) but we're not, not that way.
- We are all in the same bathtub. Building strong relationships is in everybody’s best interest. Adversarial attitudes don’t do that.
- Venues have to thrive for musicians to thrive.
- We are focused on positive solutions, e.g. recognizing venues that are doing things right.
- We walk the middle road between bomb-throwers and musicians terrified of even the gentlest boat-rocking.
- Confrontational tactics are a last resort.