What are the requirements for Fair Trade Music Chapters?
New Chapters of Fair Trade Music sign paperwork where they agree to:
- • Stay in touch with their AFM local (or a suitable proxy)
- • Stay in touch with us here in Portland
- • Gather a core committee of diverse musicians, union and non, working in diverse genres to develop an implement a local plan
- • Sign on venues using agreements that guarantee locally determined rates that are no less than minimum wage.
- • use FTM logos and branding
Contact us if you'd like a copy of the chapter agreemen and related materials.